What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They allow websites to remember your preferences and provide you with a more personalized experience.
- To provide you with a customized user experience
- To remember your preferences, such as your language and currency settings
- To track affiliate commissions
- To analyze website traffic and user behavior
- To display personalized advertisements
Types of Cookies We Use:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and cannot be turned off in our system.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and customize your user experience.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies help us analyze website traffic and user behavior to improve our website and services.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display personalized advertisements based on your browsing behavior.
We may also use third-party cookies from our advertising and analytics partners. These cookies are subject to the privacy policies of the third-party providers.
You can control and manage cookies on your device through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect your user experience and some features of our website may not work properly.
Changes to this Policy:
We may update this cookies policy from time to time. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated policy on our website.